- 2 cups Flour
- 3 tsps Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 tin of Fussell's Cream, or your favourite heavy cream.
1) To make the dough, sift together Flour, Baking Powder, Salt and Sugar.
2) Cut in the butter and mix through.
3) Add Milk to make soft dough.
4) Turn your dough out onto a floured board (or table), knead lightly and roll into a rectangle roughly 9" x 12".
5) Spread with Blueberries, Sugar and Lemon Juice.
6) Roll like a jellyroll. Be sure to seal the ends!
7) Place in a greased loaf pan and bake in a preheated oven at 425 degrees F for 25-30 minutes.
8) Serve hot with Fussell's cream!
Hint: If you're a newbie to Fussell's, part of the fun is thickening the cream by shaking it 'til it feels like your arm is going to fall off (before opening the can, that is). If you open it before shaking, you can whisk it until it thickens, but you'll be missing out.