Who doesn't LOVE ice cream cookies?? That's right no-one! Even if you think you don't, you do. Especially if we're talking about THESE delicious morsels! They're super easy to make, and a great addition to your Christmas baking! Why? You ask? Because they hang out in your freezer and don't occupy your valued fridge space or cupboard space like the rest of your cookies. If you're running out of space, or just happen to LOVE ice cream cookies, whip up a batch of these and I guarantee you'll be glad you did!
Side note: I feel I wouldn't be a decent person if I didn't first warn you, these are like hard drugs... once you start on them, that's all of it! You won't be able to stop! My husband is officially an ice cream cookie addict. Just remember, I warned you.
- 1 pkg Dream Whip
- 1 pkg Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 pkgs Chocolate Wafers
1) Prepare Dream Whip according to package instructions.
2) Add dry pudding and milk, beat until thick.
3) Place approximately 1 tbsp of the mixture between two wafers (or however thick you'd prefer).
4) Place in freezer to chill for 1-2 hours before serving.