If you're ever looking for a last minute, quick-fix dessert, this is it. Not only does it take a very brief time to prepare, it's simple and tasty. I've never met a person who hasn't loved it. Bonus is, they usually assume you've worked hard to make it! So simple and so delish.
- 1 can Fruit Cocktail (19oz)
- 1/2 bag Coloured Marshmallows
- 1 pkg Dream Whip prepared according to pkg directions.
1) Drain fruit cocktail juice into a bowl. Place the marshmallows in the juice and leave to soak for 10 to 15 minutes.
2) In the meantime, prepare Dream Whip according to package instructions (adding milk, vanilla etc.)
3) Finally, once your marshmallows have softened and lost that powdery taste, drain them and add them to the whip.
4) Next add your cocktail mixture. If you have large chunks of fruit, be sure to chop them into bite-size pieces. Fold ingredients into the whip. You can then place mixture into serving dishes before chilling or pop it straight into the fridge as is.