Ingredients: (for 2 people)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Butter
- approx. 2 cups cubed Moose Roast
- Salt & Pepper
- approximately 1/2 medium Turnip (or more if you love it)
- 2 Carrots
- 4 small, or 2 large Potatoes
1) Heat oil and butter in a pan until bubbling. Toss in the cubed moose with salt & pepper to taste. Cook until moose has browned.
2) Add turnip and carrot. Cook until they can be pierced easily with a fork. Add water if the pan is dry. Tip: you may need to add water a few times along the way.
3) Once turnip and carrot are cooked, add the potato and cook until tender.
Note: I like my stew nice and mooshy, that may sound gross but when all the veggies start breaking down and there are little bits of carrot and turnip on your tender chunks of moose, it's soooooo good! In order for it to get to this level, you'll need to cook it for longer, be patient, it's worth it!
|Om nom nom|