What's a Halloween party without Brain Dip? I'll tell you... a sub-par Halloween party, that's what. This past weekend, we hosted our 7th Annual Halloween Extravaganza, and this dip was the star of the show. There's just something about Halloween that brings out the gore in everyone, and nothing is quite as satisfying as lopping some brain onto a cookie and indulging yourself. With that said, it makes it easier if said brain dip is the most delicious thing you've ever eaten!
Shout out to Slice & Dice for the recipe!
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Icing Sugar
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
1) Using a mixer, beat together cream cheese and unsalted butter until combined.
2) Add sugars and vanilla. Next, stir in chocolate chips.
3) Spoon mixture into greased brain mold and set in the fridge for 1 hour minimum.
Note: When ready to serve, place dip-filled portion of the mold into a bowl of warm water, this will help loosen the dip from the mold. Flip it over, give it a few whacks and voila, brain dip!
Serve it up with some sliced fruit, animal crackers and teddy grahams and brace yourself for praise! ....and loss of any will power to resist the brains! Muwahahaha!