Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Heirloom Tomatoes - check!


A couple of mornings ago, as I was chowing down on a delicious omelette made by the hubby, I was informed it included heirloom tomatoes. If you're wondering why that's significant, it's because it's one of the items on my Food List Challenge I've yet to cross off! As excited as I was to be crossing something off, I was also disappointed because having just woken up, and being the typical semi-vein/appearance-conscious female, I did not want to be photographed at that early hour (lol judge away!). 

With that said, I wanted to share the good news that I've progressed a little further on my Food List Challenge, and I just happened to pick up another heirloom tomato to taste and capture on camera... you know, when I'm not half zombie in the morning ;) Stay tuned!!


 Updated July 4th:

Photographic Evidence! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment