Friday, August 10, 2012

Fun new kitchen items!

I recently celebrated a birthday and received some pretty entertaining gifts. There were some great new gadgets in there, as well as a super cute apron (thanks mom!!). Having seen many 'haul' videos by bloggers I follow in the makeup and beauty world, I was inspired to do my own version in this mini-kitchen haul blog-post!




Mini Cake or Bundt Pans

Mini Cake or Bundt Pans

These beauties were a gift from my sister. Cant wait to give them a try. I see mini cakes in my future... and jello molds with custard in my very near future!












NinjaBread Men Cookie Cutters
  
NinjaBread Men Cookie Cutters

Some of you may remember seeing these a while back in a post I did on Cookie Cutters - one of my friends came across these after reading my blog and naturally decided I should own them! Thanks Ter-Bear!

Green = Veg, Red = Meats, Yellow = Chicken & Fish
Colour-coordinated Cutting Boards

These were a recent purchase from Stokes, one of my absolute favourite stores. I've been looking into cutting boards for a while now, as we've been using our small bamboo board for everything. These new boards are fantastic so far, they're colour coordinated (which I LOVE), and they have cute photos to remind you what you use them for. I'm much less paranoid these days about cross contamination. I highly recommend.


Motorized Ice Cream Cone
  
Motorized Ice Cream Cone

For those really hot days in the summer when you're too warm to manually twist your ice cream, comes this oh so lazy invention, the motorized ice cream cone! lol

I'm not sure what my friend is trying to tell me with this gift but I love it nonetheless. I've yet to use this novelty gift but am very interested to see it in motion, literally!





Well that's it for this first mini kitchen haul. I tend to accumulate quite a bit of kitchen items in the run of year, in particular around birthdays and Christmas. Perhaps I'll do another in a few months!

1 comment: