Monday, May 14, 2012

Hidden Treasure - Minced Garlic


Garlic tends to be a key ingredient in most of the recipes myself and my husband prepare. Whether we're prepping a little or a lot, I hate the process. I'm talking the peeling, chopping, mincing, etc. that leaves your hands stinking to the high heavens! And yes I know, you can always use a slap chop or something similar, but in my eyes that's just an extra dish to clean.

One day while browsing the spice section at the grocery store, I came across bottled minced garlic - and it wasn't of the dried variety! I couldn't believe it, the answer to my prayers right there in front of me! Clearly I snapped it up to try it out, and not to sound like an infomercial or anything but I'm glad I did. Now every time I need '1 tsp of minced garlic' I just pop my measuring spoon into the jar easy-peasy, it's that simple! No mess, no clean up, just the way I like it :)

Below is the No Name Brand of Garlic I purchased, there are other brands available as well.



**Note: Minced ginger exists as well**




No comments:

Post a Comment